Clarissa A. Rodriguez
Clarissa Rodriguez is a Board Certified International Law attorney. Her focus is on complex business dispute resolution, international arbitration, and art law disputes. Clarissa represents businesses and individuals based in the U.S. and abroad, in state and federal court as well as before various international tribunals.
- Admitted to Practice Florida, 2007
- Washington DC, 2009
- US District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar International Law Section
- Chair-elect (2018-2019)
- Executive Council
- Co-Chair Women's Committee
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- The Florida Bar Certification Committee
- District of Columbia Bar, International Law Section
- Organization of Women in International Trade
- Miami International Arbitration Society
Awards & Certifications
- Board Certified Expert in International Law, The Florida Bar 2015
- Super Lawyers Florida “Rising Star,” 2015-2018
- Second Chair in ICC arbitration representing South American multi-national telecommunications provider against largest South American telecommunications satellite owner operator in ICC arbitration over US$20 million claim for breach of agreement for use of satellite transponder.
- Second Chair in FINRA arbitration and mediation representing Brazilian national against multinational banking institution in action for restitution for price of future contracts purchased in Brazil for several millions of US dollars.
- Represented Brazilian engineering company against a US manufacturing company in ICDR arbitration over US$20 million claim for in a breach of contract.
- Counsel in International Arbitration before Chamber of Commerce Brazil-Canada representing a Brazilian financial services company in multi-million claim over the price of toxic-assets.
- Represented UHNWI in the drafting, negotiating and securing sequential supply contracts and service agreements, worth more than US$80 million in aggregate, for construction materials from US suppliers.
- Represented UHNWI in commercial and residential real estate acquisitions in South Florida totaling more than US$17 million.
- Represented multinational businesses in commercial real estate acquisitions in South Florida totaling more than US$50 million.
- Represented UHNWI asset luxury law for the acquisition of super-yachts by Benetti and private jets by Bombardier.
- Represented Spanish wind-farm developer in due diligence for sale of 1500MW of Wind Energy Greenfield in Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, and Wyoming.
- BA in English, University of Florida, 2002
- JD, Nova, Shephard Broad College of Law, 2006
- Licenciatura en Derecho Civil, Universidad de Barcelona,
- Facultad de Derecho, 2008
Languages - English, Spanish, Portuguese